Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well, of all the....

I can't believe that I am having to start this all over again! A couple weeks ago, I started using Google Talk because for some reason (which I've never figured out and apparently is still a problem) Yahoo Messenger wouldn't show my typed message after I pressed send/enter. Anyway, Google Talk wasn't much better in the functionality department, so I started using Windows Live Messenger--but not before I was goaded by Google into changing my user name and account info. Had I just left well enough alone, everything would have been fine. But I had recently decided to have the same user name and password for all of my online accounts (with some subtle differences). So, goaded or not, I changed things--and  (unbeknownst to me at the time) I lost my original Blogger blog (Breath of Insanity--same as this one), and my You Tube account.

I had to remake a whole new You Tube account. Thank God I saved the videos that I uploaded to it! I ended up not being able to use 10 of the original posted videos, but that's okay. The ones that matter didn't get lost. I thought about just letting the blog go, but then I thought, "Why should I? I'll make time to write in it again." Besides, I met some pretty awesome people because of it.

So here I am, starting over. Sometimes I think my life would be much simpler if I could just learn to leave well enough alone, but I am old and set in my ways and I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. For someone who doesn't take very kindly to any sort of change, I've certainly been doing a lot of it lately.

No comments: